Friday, December 10, 2010

Three Things for 30

Many of you know I will be turning 30 in April. Instead of dreading it I decided to use it as motivation by making a list of three things to accomplish by the time I'm 30. Since I have a few months, I wanted to make my goals challenging but realistic.

The first things that came to mind in no particular order were
1. Organize my Jewelry Studio Space
2. Organize my Craft Room (sewing, knitting, and paper craft supplies)
3. Design a business card, packaging, and make promotional materials for Three Birds Jewelry

You may remember a preview of my studio. And, I think you would appreciate the challenge of task 2 if you have seen my craft room lately (too embarassed to show a photo). For #3 I will rely on my knight in 'creative' armor for help.

Ok, so really Brian will likely help with anything having to do with building.

Well, I think I got the 'challenging' part down...not sure how 'realistic' my list is though since we are (still) building a fence and plan to tile the kitchen floor soon.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me...

Website
Facebook
Etsy

Email
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org