Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Handmade Valentines - Part 2

Thanks to Olivia and Laura, we managed to make a super cute V-day gift for Brian and his design team. Inspired by this post, we set out to make pantone chip cookies. Olivia was gracious enough to host, and to make the cookies ahead of time.
Olivia had all sorts of colors...
and tools...
Pics along the way...mixing colors
frosting the chips...
All in all we mixed 24 different colors of pantone chips...
Since frosting takes about 8 hours to dry, I had to label the pantone chips on day 2. I got brian to help...
the first chip...
after all were labeled;
And of course it wouldn't be valentines day without a few hearts...mixing up more colors...
Some hearts inspired by pretty things (Olivia's, Laura's, Mine);
Or made for our boys;
 'Love is a Battlefield' inspired cookies;
All in all it was a lot of fun- we spent 5 hours decorating cookies! I am so grateful for the help I got- I wouldn't have been able to do it without you ladies! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me...

Website
Facebook
Etsy

Email
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org