Monday, August 2, 2010

Vacation Creation - 1

When I wasn't on the beach, strolling the streets, or eating good food I found some time to work on a few new pieces that didn't require soldering. I will be posting a few this week, so stay tuned!

Wood and Turquoise Necklace 
                                                                                      
Turquoise and Silver Earrings

Eventually I will post these items to my ETSY site, but unfortunately I'm not terribly happy with most the pics...the focus is just slightly off in a lot of them. But for this sneak peak they are okay.

1 comment:

  1. b nummy encouraged me to go for the wood as the centerpiece of a necklace...thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete

Find me...

Website
Facebook
Etsy

Email
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org