Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation Creation - 3

I really love the fatty Red Coral Necklace...but Oh how I love this one! Mostly because to me larimar represents the ocean, beach, and sand between my toes. It also has sentimental value because I bought the beads while in the Dominican. Crystal lake looks so much like the ocean, so this was a pretty obvious inspiration to me. I like the contrast of the dark browns in the smooth wood beads.

Larimar and Wood
This is the perfect necklace for any beach babe... I made some earrings to match, but ran out of camera batteries- time to recharge! I almost love it so much I have a hard time listing it on my ETSY site...but she will show up there eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me...

Website
Facebook
Etsy

Email
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org