Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home Page Launched!

Hello friends! I wanted to let you know that I will now be using my home page for all future blog posts! I am excited to {finally} make this change and hope you be along for the ride. Here you will find several pages, including 'home', 'about', 'shop' and 'shows'. I hope you will check them out.

For those of you who have a current e-mail subscription to my old blog, this means you will no longer find my Blogger posts in your e-mail. To subscribe to posts from my new web-page/blog, simply enter your e-mail and click the subscribe button in the upper right side-bar.  You should get a confirmation e-mail which will activate your subscription.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glаd that Google brought yоur ѕitе uρ fοг my seaгch
    - it helρed

    My wеblog; bee necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's truly very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use internet for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: how to find love Again

    ReplyDelete

Find me...

Website
Facebook
Etsy

Email
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org